Want to help out?
We have a dedicated and enthusiastic core group of volunteers of all ages who are an important part of the Shakespeare Link family and make a massive contribution to the upkeep and development of the theatre, the nature trail and its surroundings. Because there is so much going on, we can offer experience in an unusually wide variety of roles.
Why not try your hand at:
- Maintaining the living willow theatre auditorium and gardens
- Technical theatre support – lighting, sound, get-ins/outs
- Running & supporting front of house facilities
- Preparing the Black Barn for wet-weather cover and skills workshop space
- Sorting, repairing, cataloguing and storing the Costume Store
- Prop making, maintenance and repairs
- Back of house data entry and filing
- Cataloguing and developing the Library of Theatre and Celtic History
- Contributing to the creation of education packs for visitors
- Brainstorming and developing new projects
- Funding research and applications
- Enhancing links with local communities, groups and schools
- Writing, abridging and augmenting scripts for production
- Running drama workshops
- Recruiting and managing volunteers
- Performing and directing
- Involvement with environmental/sustainability initiatives
We are always looking for more Volunteers!
If you would like to apply to volunteer at Shakespeare Link and/or the Willow Globe, download the form below and return it to us via email or post (contact us).